The #1 question we get at F.R.E.S.H. about our cloth pads is, “how do they work?”
So here is a visual example for you.
You simply snap the pad into your underwear like the bottom left picture and go! The top right photo is our overnight pad which gives more coverage, if you compare to the photo on the top left which is our regular flow pad. The bottom right photo is how you fold and snap a soiled pad before you put it in your wet bag (you can also use a zip lock or washable cosmetic bag) once you need to change into a fresh one after about 4-6 hours. And voila! That is how our cloth pads work!
There are several Benefits to #MakingTheSwitch to cloth pads.
- No chemicals/toxins flooding your bloodstream disruptuing your endocrine system
- Decrease and/or eliminate heavy bleeding and cramping
- Experience much shorter cycles (most first time users report their cycles were cut down by 3-4 days on the first use)
- Minimal to no order that’s caused by the chemicals and the sweat from plastic in disposable pads.
- If you have womb imbalances such as PCOS, Fibroids, Endometriosis (which all can cause infertility) or any other hormonal imbalances, you benefit greatly by eliminating these chemicals that further disrupt your endocrine system and prevents you from reversing your hormonal imbalance.
- Save lots of money because they are washable and reusable and can last for a year or longer if you follow the wash and care instructions.
For more information or if you want to be one of the 100 Women to Make the Switch before the end of the year go to: ilovebeingfresh.com/ditchthedisposables
Now that you see how beneficial and simple it is, will you make the switch???
Your Womb Therapist,