- Distended Belly
- Extra Weight in your thigh area
- Heavy menstrual cycles
- Uterine Fibroids
- Ovarian Cysts
- Chronic Bacterial Infections
- Repeat Yeast infections
- Cramping/Abdominal Pain
- Vaginal Odor
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Trouble Conceiving
- Frequent Headaches
About Nicole Brantley
Posts by Nicole Brantley:
Nicole Brantley Uncategorized clothmenstrualpads, clothpads, ditchthedisposables, FRESHmovement, healing, hormoneimbalances, impact, restoration, reusableclothpads, solutions, transformation, wombtherapist, womenshealth 0
- No chemicals/toxins flooding your bloodstream disruptuing your endocrine system
- Decrease and/or eliminate heavy bleeding and cramping
- Experience much shorter cycles (most first time users report their cycles were cut down by 3-4 days on the first use)
- Minimal to no order that's caused by the chemicals and the sweat from plastic in disposable pads.
- If you have womb imbalances such as PCOS, Fibroids, Endometriosis (which all can cause infertility) or any other hormonal imbalances, you benefit greatly by eliminating these chemicals that further disrupt your endocrine system and prevents you from reversing your hormonal imbalance.
- Save lots of money because they are washable and reusable and can last for a year or longer if you follow the wash and care instructions.